MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Jeff Beck

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Jeff Beck

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Jack_dup1

This is T-2 for Jeff and I’m sure he would appreciate our support. He is two days from transplant and running a high fever.
    Jack

Russ

Jeff, you will be in my prayers. May God bless and watch over you.

Bkwits

Hey Jeff,

I’m many people on this forum join me in sending positive thoughts and prayers your way. You will be a winner. I can feel it.

Barb

Terri

Continued prayers always
    God Bless

shirlsgirl

Hey Jeff!

We’re rooting for you! Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way. Take good care…you’re gonna beat this thing!

Jody

Marsha

Prayers to you, Jeff, keep up the good fight. Marsha

patti

Jack,

Do you know if Jeff set up a caringbridge site or a site where we can keep up with his progress?

Thanks,

patti

Jack_dup1

Patti
    http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jeffbeck
    He posted a topic with the heading T-8, I was a little dissapointed with the response he received.
    Jack

lynette

Hi Jeff,
    We’re cheering you on!!!
    Lynette

sdrake

Jeff,

Lots of prayers and good wishes. Keep fighting. We are all pulling for you.

Shari

gemloyear

Jack, I was able to get to the guest book by clicking on his home site, on his last posting. His transplant is completed, but he is having some problems. He needs our prayers.
    Ellie

sdrake

As of today the report on the Caring Bridge site said Jeff’s kidneys aren’t working. He is coughing up blood and his stomach is severely bloated. Jeff is full of infection, with fever and pain. They are trying to locate the source of the infection. They were to give him 4 bags of plasma, but he needed 6 more.

It looks like Jeff is having a really rough time, and maybe an extra prayer or two is in order.

Shari

Bkwits

Oh no….

I had been checking his Caringbridge site but not lately. I will be praying for Jeff and his family. I assume his is hospitalized. I will also leave a message on Caringbridge.
    Barb

Jack_dup1

I visited Jeff about 10 days ok when I went for my BMB, he seemed to be doing OK, I only stayed for little while, his voice was hoarse and I didn’t want him to strain it. Really sad to read about his problems, very nice man. He has had a tough time of it.
    Jack

sandra m

Bless you Jeff, we’re all pulling for you and sending your family the extra strength needed to battle on !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert