MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Low to Intermediate Risk MDS Patients & Caregivers

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Low to Intermediate Risk MDS Patients & Caregivers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

MDS Patients & Caregivers
    Opportunity to share your experiences living with low to intermediate risk MDS
    Whether you are on treatment or watch and wait, your help is needed!

Just Worldwide is looking for patients/ caregivers of patients living with MDS who: ​
    * Have received a formal diagnosis by a physician of Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)​
    * Who have a risk status of very low, low, or intermediate​

Caregivers:​
    * Who play a significant role in supporting individuals living with MDS​
    * Responsible for making treatment decisions for/with the patient they care for​
    * Joins the patient in meeting with their health care team.​

An honorarium will be provided in appreciation for your time.

​If you have any questions or would like to learn more about the study, please contact​
    Mansky Charles : mansky@just-worldwide.com

Termara Campbell
    Participant

Hello. I was diagnosed with low risk MDS 6 years ago. I have also learned that I have sickle cell trait anemia and that I’m n ot eligible for a bone marrow transplant. The only thing that I know about MDS is what I have read online. I would be very grateful for any assistance that I can get.

Ashley Moncrief

Hi Termara,

Thank you so much for writing in. We have a number of materials we can send you, both print and online. I’ve put the order form link below. All materials are free of charge for patients and caregivers.

Material Order Form

If you would like more information, you can also email me at patientliaison@mds-foundation.org or give me a call at 1-800-637-0839 ext. 210. I hope this helps!

Ashley

Termara Campbell
    Participant

Hi Ashley,

Thank you so much. I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert