MDS Patients & Caregivers
Opportunity to share your experiences living with low to intermediate risk MDS
Whether you are on treatment or watch and wait, your help is needed!
Just Worldwide is looking for patients/ caregivers of patients living with MDS who:
* Have received a formal diagnosis by a physician of Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
* Who have a risk status of very low, low, or intermediate
* Who play a significant role in supporting individuals living with MDS
* Responsible for making treatment decisions for/with the patient they care for
* Joins the patient in meeting with their health care team.
An honorarium will be provided in appreciation for your time.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about the study, please contact
Mansky Charles : email@example.com