MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Luke is Gone

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Luke is Gone

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Luke passed away this evening. He was amazingly courageous. I’ll write more when I can.
    M

Jimbob

Margaret,
    I was hoping and praying that we would not here this. I am so sorry. He was a great example of courage. I pray that you will have the strength to bear the loss and maintain your faith. We are here for you.
    Jim

karenkay

((((((Margaret)))))),
    I am so sorry to hear this. I am praying for your comfort and knowing that out in this world, when you look up to the sky, there are people whom you have never personally met who share that sky with you and are your friends and mourn your loss with you. My heart goes out to you and your family.
    I believe in God and his mercy. I hope you are filled with the same faith that lets you be at peace and know that Luke is more than ok, he is free.
    God bless you,
    Karenk

chewgie

Margaret,

I am so sorry, I hope you find comfort from the friend you have made on this site. I haven’t been here long, but their kind words ment alot to me. God bless you and hold you close now.
    Robin
    ———————

Daddy pasted away Nov 14th, 2005 Brain tumors his sorry doctors didn’t even know he had til it was to late.

CarolineG

Margaret

God’s grace and peace be with you at this time. I am so sorry to hear that Luke did not make it. You two were such a strong and courageous couple. Up until just a minute ago when I read your post, I thought that Luke would pull through. I am just so sorry.

Caroline

patti

Margaret,

I am so sorry. I pray that your family and friends will be a comfort during this time. I am so sorry for your loss.

God Bless,

Patti

Ani

Margaret,
    Luke is now at peace. May the Lord also give you that peace which surpasses all understanding. You must have such wonderful memories, cherish them and know that we all love you and salute you for your courage and the way you helped Luke in this last challenge.
    Shalom
    Ani

Harold

Margaret, I am so sorry to hear the news about Luke. I have been praying for his recovery. Now I will pray for peace as you walk these next few days and weeks and months. I really admire your steadfastness during this time of Luke’s illness.

ButchL
    Participant

Margaret:

I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family. Hang in there. He is at peace now….

Butch

eve

margaret

i am so sorry to hear about the passing of luke – my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this most difficult time

eve

Jerry

Margaret

Debbie and I share the feelings of all the other posters. We are devastated by your loss but comforted in knowing that Luke is at peace. Our thoughts and prayers are with you now and always as you go through this most trying of times. God bless you.

Jerry

Dennis

Margaret,

May God hold you in His arms and comfort you with His peace and grace in this time of your loss. We share your grief, and will continue to lift you in prayer.

Dennis

Ensnee

Margaret, I was shocked to read that Luke is gone, even though maybe I shouldn’t have been. My heart goes out to you and your combined family. You all did everything you could to help him, and he was surrounded by love.

many, many hugs,
    Esme

sdrake

Margaret,

I am so sorry to read that Luke is gone. You must know that you and Luke have touched many lives. I believe in the power of prayer. Know that many, many people are praying for your peace and comfort during this time.

sdrake

Marsha

Margaret,

I’m so sorry that Luke lost his fight. He is at peace now; I pray that God sends you the strength and peace that you need during the next phase of your journey.
    God Bless, Marsha

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert