MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Luke is Gone

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Luke is Gone

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Donna

Margaret,

I’m so sorry for the loss of your beloved husband. May you find comfort in knowing he is free from his pain and is at peace now.

Wishing you strength for the days ahead.

Donna

Kathryn

Margaret, I am so sadden by your loss. You both have been in my thoughts & prayers. May you find peace in your memories and strength through your love.

With best wishes and hugs,

Kathryn

Dear Margaret,

I am so sorry!

Carrie

Margaret,

As my pain is still fresh, I’m crying for you.

I wish you peace,
    Carrie

Naomi

Margaret I am sorry to hear about Luke. Remember the good times to carry you through the days ahead.
    Naomi

DonUK

Margaret, I am so sorry to hear this.

May God give you have the strength and courage needed to get through this.

Take care and God bless you and your family,
    Don

sugarwhale

Dear Margaret,
    I am so very sorry you lost Luke. I’m sitting here trying to find the right words to say. I feel so torn up inside. You are one of us. Please, Margaret, stay with us. We’re all with you and we’re all in this together.
    I’m not a very religious person. I don’t know what comes after this life. But, Margaret, maybe it’s wonderful. Your Luke isn’t in pain anymore. Look back on all the happy memories and look forward to living the kind of life that Luke would be proud of.
    Yours in friendship,
    Janet

Chiparoo

Margaret,

I have followed your journey, as a lot of us have, and come away with one of the most important things that we all must remember – we are all loved. Luke is so lucky to have had your love, and you are so lucky to have had each other. But, that’s what love does – it heals, nurishes, and gets us through the hard roads that we must travel.

Thank you for all of your lessons and experiences you’ve shared through your numerous posts. And know that you have the love and prayers from all of us dealing with this challenging disease.

God Bless,

Chip
    ——————–
    48, Dx w/ RARS April 03. Long arm of chromosome #20 missing. Unsuccessful month w/Thalidomide Jan 04. Dx w/RAEB Aug 05. 2 rounds of Vidaza. Vidaza stopped 11/05, no sign of improvement. Regular transfusions. Found bone marrow match and donor. Waiting for transplant date.

shirlsgirl

Dear Margaret,

I’m so very sorry. I don’t know how to express the sadness I feel… Please know that Mom and I are thinking of you.

Jody

gemloyear

Margaret, May your faith comfort you at this very sad time.Wishing you love and peace in the days to come.
    Ellie and Glen

kerrylai

Margaret :
    I am deeply sorry to hear this news. But I believed that Lord has arrange your husband in the better place where is no more pain, no tears. All of suffering are gone.
    I will pray for you and your family.

kerry

Conrad

My deepest sympathy Margaret.
    You helped me when I first posted a few weeks ago and I followed your story since then. You had hope and even adventure crossing borders with Vidaza. So sorry that it ended so suddenly.
    Now Luke is free from it all.

Conrad

tsj

Margaret, I am so sorry for the loss of your husband. May God Bless and keep you both in his care. You are in my prayers. Teri

Sandy L

Margaret,

I am so sorry to hear about Luke’s passing. My prayers and thoughts will be with you. Lots of hugs!!
    Sandy

Terri

Margaret, I am so sorry for to hear this sad news, My heart and prayers are with you.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert