MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Marsha

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Sandy M

I was wondering how your doing and if your alright ? I haven’t seen you post anything for awhile now, unless I’ve missed something…
    :rolleyes:

Jimbob

Marsha,
    I been wondering and praying about your health, too. I’m sure many of us are. Please, let us know hw you are.
    Jim

Suzanne

Yes Lady, Please check in. Sure hope all is going well with you!

Jack_dup1

I received a response to an E-mail from Marsha about a week ago and all is well with her.
    Jack

Marsha

Hi everyone,

I want you all to know that I am doing really well, I have plans to go back to work on Monday part time. Hope it works!!. I have been gone for a few days to visit my mother in northern Wisconsin before I go back. My son is being discharged from the Army next month and my l year blood b’day is Nov 19th. I still have some mild GVH in skin, mouth and now the eyes but I am coping so much better. Still have a problem gaining weight but as long as I eat they aren’t too worried about that. Sometimes I read the boards but don’t post. Jack thanks for the email, I remember talking about CMML with you when I first was DX. Hope we all continue to do well, and I pray for our new members to beable to one day be where I am. Thanks for worring about me. God Bless, Marsha

gemloyear

Martha, I’m so glad that your doing better. I think that going back to work will help to lift your spirits.Isn’t the weather up north just grand this fall, good that you were able to visit your mom.Mom’s never stop worrying about their grown children, she must have been so happy to see you. Good luck with your job.
    Ellie

Jimbob

Marsha,
    I am so glad to hear that you are doing well. I bet that you will start to gain the weight back that you want once you start working again. Boy, do I envy your ability to get back to work if only on a part time basis. I would like to try that myself but could only do so if they would let me do it without having to follow any kind of preset schedule. I still cannot tell when I will simply run out of energy so much that I might not even be able to make it home on my own. Someday ….
    Jim

Sandy M

Jack,
    Thank you so much for letting us know that Marsha was o.k. smile She was extremely supportive twords me through some rough spots several times and I think of her often,(as well as many of my forum friends) what a blessing !!!

Jimbob,
    keep your chin up and your head held high, You’ve been through hell and have survived to make it to the other side, the side of life, smile
    as we all are aware of, everybody’s illness and possible
    road to a cure is sooooo bumpy and no two are alike. I mean, when you stop and think just how amazing the human body is and what it can or can’t tolerate is awsome, you’ll also get stronger as time moves on, right now, it’s your chance to slow down and smell the roses and watch sunsets smile

Ellie,
    your right, us mom’s never stop worrying about our kids and we also treasure every moment we spend with them, I know that from my experience I will never ever take anyone or anything for granted ever, I guess I’ve opened my eye’s to whats really important in life , my Joe and our fight for his life taught me some valueable lessons, smile

Marsha,
    Marsha smile Marsha smile Marsha smile
    thanks for posting, all I can add to this thread is ……….. YOU GO GIRL !!!!!!!! smile

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert