MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

MDS PROGRESSING TO AML

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board MDS PROGRESSING TO AML

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    James Gormley
    Participant

I am a Vietman Navy Vet serving from 67-68 shore based . I was diagnosed with MDS in June of 2017 but progressed to Acute Myeloid Leukemia in February of 2018 and currently receiving treatment. I am just wondering if anyone has had the same progression ? Also wondering if anyone has filed a compensation claim with the Veterans Administration.

Tereze Gluck
    Participant

May I ask, what kind of treatment are you receiving for the AML? I thought AML required transplant. I’d be interested to learn about your treatment.

Sorry I can’t be of use with your other questions! But thanks for any info you can provide.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert