MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

MDS videos

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board MDS videos

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mary Roth
    Participant

There was a time when I could see where to click on educational videos by doctors about MDS, and now I can’t remember where I accessed them. Can anyone help me get to the page of choices again? (They were like monthly seminars that were recorded.) Thanks!

Jimmy Greenhut
    Participant

Hi Mary, just google MDS or DR’s if you can remember. Also MD Anderson Moffitt,educational video’s etc… You’ll notice on your tool bar video click on it. You can google your disease or loved one and see the latest update.
    Hopefully this works for you

Robin Smith
    Participant

Upcoming 2022 Webinars for MDS Patients & Caregivers

Is this what you’re looking for Mary? If so, either click the link or hover your mouse over “For Visitors & Patients” located in the blue bar at the top of your screen and then click on Webinars for Patients and Caregivers (located in far left column about half way down). Take good care.. Robin

Mary Roth
    Participant

Thanks for your help!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert