MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

MDS with TP53 Mutation?

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board MDS with TP53 Mutation?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Amy C
    Participant

Herb, I truly pray for you to have good results. Keep up with water and hope you have a successful stem cell transplant! Oncologist told me he has a patient using the venetoclax and so far so good a year in.

Pat Lawson
    Participant

Herb my husband is 65 years old and was diagnosed with high risk MDS last October. He has been in a clinical trial since last November consisting of Vidaza and Veneteclax and he is considered in remission. They say he has responded beautifully to the treatment and have many of the same results from others. I pray it will do the same for you.

herb
    Participant

Amy & Pat, thank you for your thoughts and prayers. MDS is a hideous situation and through no fault of our own, we have it and are fighting for our lives.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert