MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Merry Christmas

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Merry Christmas

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    sarah

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, remembering the reason for the season. I pray for strength for each of us.

willie

Thank you Sarah. Willie

SandyB

Sarah and Willie,

May you both feel the closeness of your loved ones in the Christmas Spirit.

May all of us be blessed with love, understanding and miracles this Holiday Season and the rest of our days to come.

Merry Christmas.

Mike and Sandy B.

Terri

God Bless all and i wish everyone a Happy Holiday and a New Year filled with Hope, Love happiness and health
    Peace

Engel

Dear friends,
    To those of us who have lost our loved ones in 2006, I wish you strength, I wish you peace, I wish you love. The journey of life on this earth with our loved ones is over, they are spending their first Christmas with Jesus and we are spending ours with out them. We must go on and we will with the help of friends, family and our love for those who have gone before us. Blessings,
    Gloria
    husband Kornel passed on Oct. 7, 2006.

Bkwits

My fondest wishes for a peaceful and blessed holiday season. It’s a tribute to the human spirit that we keep going and supporting each other, even through the pain and disappointments. God bless all my friends on the forum.
    Barb

campbell

I would also like to add a special Merry Christmas to everyone on this board and especially to those who have lost their loved one this past year. This Christmans has been difficult because I fear what this coming year will bring. I know God gives us only the day or moment so I try and keep that thought in my mind. This is tough waiting with this hopeless feeling that this disease give me.

Sandy L

Merry Xmas and a Happy Chahukah to all. Let the happiness of the season engulf you and help to a new life ahead. Enjoy each day – we can’t control the outcome, so why not make precious memories.

Engel

Sandy,
    You are such a blessing. If you ever need some one to speak with, I am here for you. Enjoying each day is very hard and yes we have no control of the outcome. God Bless you, you are great.
    Love to you, Gloria

husband Kornel died of AML 10/07/06

BETTE BOOP

HI EVERYONE. WENT TO MOFFETT TODAY RBC WAS 9.6 AND THATS GREAT FOR ME BUT THE WBC WAS 1.3 AND I GET NEUTROGEN EVERYDAY. HOPE THAT WILL WORK. SO MUCH I WANT TO DO BUT ALWAYS TO TIRED. I WAS TOLD I HAVE ALREADY LIVED 2 YEARS LONGER THAN EXPECTED.
    KEEP THE MESSAGES COMING, I HAVE FOUND SO MUCH INFO IN THEM. WE ARE ALL IN GODS HANDS SO SING EACH DAY BETTE

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert