MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Mike and Sandy

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Mike and Sandy

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jack_dup1

To those of you who remember SandyB, Mike passed away this morning. He has had a terrible time the last few months and Sandy has been through a lot, no one could have been a better caregiver than Sandy, she was always at his side, when he was in the hospital, she lived there too, I feel so bad for her.
    Jack

eve

my thoughts and prayers are with sandy and her family – may mike now know eternal peace

eve

choijk

My heart is crushed. I know Sandy, she was such a beautiful writer and caregiver to Mike. She really got the word on MDS out there for people to know… May God bring peace to Sandy and her family at this time……

Terri

I am so sorry to hear this sad news, Sandy I know your pain and my heart aches for you.
    God Bless,

JaneP

So sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

JaneP

Bkwits

Dear Sandy,
    I have wondered about you many times. I am so sorry for the loss of your dear husband. I know in the next days and weeks that you will feel numb and things will seem unreal. Let me know if you need anything or I can do anything for you. I am not far away from you (just south of Elburn). I am not good on the phone (partial deafness) but I check email everyday. I hope you take some comfort in knowing that Mike’s suffering is over, and that he is at peace. Tomorrow will be two years since Joe passed away. He is still in all my dreams.
    Love and Peace,
    Barb

Jack, Thanks so much for putting this on the BB.
    Barb

Russ P.

Dear Sandy,
    I am so sorry to hear about Mike. The last time I was at the Univ. of Chicago hospital I tried to contact you to no avail. My heart goes out to you with prayers that our God will comfort and sustain you. Words just don’t do enough but hope you can take encouragement in knowing that others care.
    Bless you,
    Russ

CarolineG

Dear Sandy.

I am very sorry to hear of Mike’s passing. I will continue to keep you and your family in my daily prayers.

Blessings,
    Caroline

riley

Sandy,

I am so sorry to learn of Mike’s passing. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Nicole

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert