MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Mom finally at peace

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Mom finally at peace

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    lucym

I am very sorry to say my Mom passed away tonight. She fought a brave fight but in the end their was and infection they could not stop. She is no longer in pain and my family and I find great peace with that. We will go on because that’s what she would have wanted.
    Thank you to all of you for your thoughts and prayers. I am so greatful I found all of you.
    I wish you all the best health and happiness.
    Love
    Lucy

PS
    My opinion is with Patti if you are being treated with chemo or such it is best to do a natural type treatment as well to keep the rest of your body strong while the drugs are going in.
    Unfortunatly I could not get my Mom to see this point and AML took her in 4 months

kristyk

Oh Lucy. I am so sorry to hear about your mom. My thoughts are with you tonight, and you family. She did fight a brave battle. I am glad she is free of AML/MDS now. Again..hated to see your post. so sorry

peace
    kristy

Caroline

Lucy,

I am so very sorry. My thought and prayers are with you at this time.

Blessings,
    Caroline

SandyB

Lucy & Family:

Please accept Mike’s and my deepest sympathies.

You are right though, tonight she suffers no more and is back to the self she would want you all to remember.

Jerry

Lucy …

Our thoughts and prayers are with you in your time of need.

Jerry and Debbie

Terri

I am so sorry and will continue to keep you in my prayers.
    Peace

Russ

Lucy, My condolences and prayers.

shirlsgirl

I am very sorry Lucy. Thinking of you and your family…

Jody

sdrake

Lucy,

I am so sorry. My prayers are with you and your family.

Take care,
    Shari

Carrie

Lucy,

I am so sorry. We’re here if you need us.

Love,
    Carrie

Bkwits

Dear Lucy,

My heart truly goes out to you and your family. Your Mom’s long struggle is over, but your struggle to deal with this loss is beginning. My sympathy and prayers are going up for you and your family.
    Barb

eve

dear lucy

my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this most difficult time

eve

willie

Lucy You have been taking it one step at a time and now have to continue doing so but for yourself. Our situations are similar in that my wife was diagnosed 2/05 with MDS and passed away last month from AML ( and the fungal infection). My thoughts are with you and your familty. I know it is difficult to see much joy right now but it will come back. Willie

patti

Lucy,

When I logged on tonight your post was the last thing I expected to see. I am sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you as you go through these next days and weeks. One foot in front of the other…..

God bless,

Patti

KWJ

So sorry Lucy..it seems this terrible disease leaves no one alone for long.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert