MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

More Questions

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board More Questions

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    B. Greene

Just got off the phone with Dana Farber Cancer Center re: their vaccine. Does anyone know anything about Farber? There might be a possibility that Ron could qualify for their phase one trial. It is not the same as Houston. It is very new apparently and they take your cancer cells and make a vaccine. One thing I perked up on was she said it didn’t make you sick. If anyone has heard of this would appreciate hearing and also if anyone has gone to Farber. As usual thank you.

Neil

Hi Barbra,
    Try this link. Its too the Dana Farber clinical trial list. Hope it works
    http://www.dana-farber.org/res/clinical/…%3d~emed-trials

mommachkate

Hi Barbara, I am not any help to you, I have no informations, but I am thinking of you and Ron every day and wishing you all the best with the trial. I am going back to Tampa this morning, there still no result about the Monday BMB, or they not telling me over the phone. George doesn,t know anything either. Again , best of luck with the treatment, be strong. Kate

CMH64

We are keeping our fingers crossed! Hang in there! Have a great weekend. Cathy

geebeebee

Barbra, just joining everyone in wishing for the best with this. We’ll keep you in thoughts and prayers.

Greg

Terri

Barbra, Hope this is the answer to our prayers for you and Ron, Will be thinking of you, let us know how you make out. How is Ron feeling.
    always

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert