MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

mother in laws

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board mother in laws

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jack_dup1

My Mother in Law is very hard of hearing. She called my wife and asked how my appointment with the oncologist went, my wife told her that they said I was doing good, she said “oh, what can be done about that?” actually I think she hears ok.
    Jack

patti

hee hee hee. You started my morning off laughing. Thanks. smile

Hey, looking at your stats, they look good! The Zarnestra is agreeing with you. Do you know if they are only looking at this for only CMML or are they considering for MDS as well?

take care,

patti

KWJ

Jack good to hear you are still laughing! My dad is on this stuff too and while they think it is working, not sure if we have enough time left for it to make a difference. He has had a rough time and is really weak. I keeping hoping…

I hope more people try Zarnestra. Keep hanging in!

Jack_dup1

My son, who has my sick sense of humor said that my wife should have responded with “well, Mom, sometimes doctors can only do so much – we may need to turn to a hitman to get real results.”
    Jack
    If you can’t laugh about things once in a while, what good is fighting to survive.
    Patti,
    Zarnestra has been used for AML, the FDA required more testing before approval, that’s why they are doing CMML trials. Like all these drugs, it helps some and not others. I am on it for another 3 weeks then have another BMB.

patti

hee hee. We need a good laugh around here once in awhile! smile

So right now, Zarnestra is still in clinical trials? Or is it approved for AML? Thanks.

patti

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert