MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

My BMT

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    KATHY1

Hey Marsha, Welcome back! I was hoping we’d hear back from you. So happy things seem to be going well for you. Take it slow. We look forward to hearing more good news from you. You go girl.
    Kathy

Suzanne

Marsha, So glad to hear from you. wishing you steady improvement.

DonUK

Hey Marsha – that is fantastic news. Sounds like it wasn’t a walk in the park but it’s the cure that counts. Well done and great to hear you’re back.
    Take your time and focus on getting well.

geebeebee

Marsha, it’s great to hear from you. If you remember, my Mom had a SCT about the same time as you. She also has had a rough road, and still is very weak and weary, but hanging in there.

We’re all rooting for you to keep progressing.

Take care,

Greg

czaring

Marsha – I just came to these boards about the time of your BMT – so we’re new to eachother. But I’m sure happy for the way your story is going.

Cindy

frank
    Participant

Marsha,

it is a great news, and an encourage news for our family. my matching game just started, i have more confident from your mail.

pray for you…

Frank

mommachkate

Hi Marsha, I am soooooooo very happy to hear from you. I have to run back to the hospital now, but tonight I post more . Best wishes Kate

Jimbob

I wish more of us had the ability to maitain a running journal like Bill is doing for his son little Billy.
    http://wm-c-gowacki.com/BILLY56.html
    He not only posted a great journal but has links to explain diagnosis, treatments, medications, etc. It would be sooo helpful for the readers to have something to compare with and hope for and for the individual to see wht has already been accomplished that was probably worse than what is going on now. Do I make sense?
    Jim

Laural

Jim,
    Caringbridge.org has free websites that can do just that…with space to put up daily or regular updates. Many are children, but they are available to all and have places for photos, links, etc. Some are quite elaborate and they are great for those in treatments or quickly changing situations to keep family and friends up to date in a most efficient way.
    Laura

Jimbob

Laural,
    I do have a site at caringbridge that I registeered last week but have not done anything with. Compared with what Bill has done for Billy …..
    Jim

B. Greene

We’ve all been wondering how things were going and glad to hear from you. Sounds like things were tough but looking much better now. Keep up the good work we are so happy for you. Barbra

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert