MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

My dad passed away

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board My dad passed away

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    LisainOk

the day after Christmas, about an hour after I got there. I am completely exhausted from the week and from the drive home but I will post more later when I am a bit rested.

~Blessings~Lisa

geebeebee

Lisa, I’m so sorry to hear that. You’re in our thoughts.

Take care of yourself,

Greg

eve

dear lisa

my deepest sympathy on the passing of your dad
    may all the loving memories you have of him live within your heart forever

eve

shirlsgirl

Oh Lisa, so sorry to hear the terrible news. Thinking of you during this difficult time. Jody

mommachkate

Lisa, So sorry to hear the sad news. Your Father does have any pain now, he is in peace.My thoughts are with you in this difficult time. Kate

sarah

Lisa, so very sorry to hear of your dads passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.
    Sarah

Naomi

Lisa:
    Sorry about your father. Prayers are with you and your family.
    Naomi

concern

Lisa,

I pray for your dad, family and you. Take care of yourself. I lost my dad to this disease 2 months back..I know how you must feel.

Concern

Donna

I’m so sorry for your loss Lisa. Find comfort in knowing your dad is free from the pain now, he is at peace.

Donna

Terri

Lisa, Have not been on in a while, and did not see your post I am so sorry for your Loss and will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers.

Carrie

Lisa,

I’m so sorry to hear about your father.

Carrie

April

Lisa ~ I am so sorry to hear about your dad. My prayers are with you and your family. May the Lord bless you and Keep you!

Missy

Lisa,
    I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. I lost my Mother December 8th to a combination of MDS, pneumonia and a collapsed lung. She spent 10 days in the hospital. I know how exhausting you must feel. I wish I could say the pain will go away for you, but I haven’t reached that point yet. I know everyone says time will help and I am just waiting for that to happen. I only know my Mother left peacefully and didn’t shed a tear. Heaven knows I cried enough for both of us. I will pray for your strength to face the days to follow.
    Sincerely,
    Missy

KATHY1

Lisa
    Sorry about your Dad. I know the pain you must be feeling. My mom passed in October and I am alo waiting for the pain to go away. The tears come a little less often but this time of year is very difficult. Find support in family members. That’s what will get you through.

Kathy

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert