MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

new issues for mom

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board new issues for mom

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    L. Ann Sinopoli
    Participant

Well I stated a couple of weeks ago that Vidaza wasn’t really working and asked about cannabis oil which we haven’t tried yet. New complications have come about. Enlarged spleen and liver, kidney function tests are now showing a problem. Increased tired and now the white cells are very elevated, 148 last week but the the blasts are not showing AML. We can do another bone marrow because her marrow was so cellular the last time the doctor really couldn’t get much out. So with all that being said we have started her on Hydrourea 3 x’s a week see if it sould at least get the whites down. we are on our last rope, treating doctor with 30 plus years experience and a doctor at Sloan haven’t seen anything like this. Has anyone else?? does anyone have any tricks you their sleeves/ We have nothing else

mdsfound

Dear L. Ann, Thank you for your post with information regarding your mother’s health. I know this is a difficult situation for you. Please give me a call at 1-800-637-0839 Ext. 210 at your earliest convenience. I would like to discuss some options for you. Thank you, Audrey

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert