MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Oxygen Therapy

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Oxygen Therapy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Charlotte Gower
    Participant

Hello,

My Dad of 65 has been diagnosed with MDS for three years. Many friends and family have recommended that he has oxygen therapy to reduce his fatigue and improve his general wellbeing. Have any other MDS patients tried this therapy? Any comments would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks,
    Charlotte

Helen Morehouse
    Participant

I am a 73 yo woman with MDS for 2 1/2 years
    I had a bad pneumonia pat sept and have been on o2
    Since then if My hct dictates now when o2 is needed
    If my hct is >28 if don’t need o2 check u dads hct

Charlotte Gower
    Participant

Thank you so much for your response, Helen! I will pass the message on to my Dad. Many thanks, Charlotte.

kathyl Yel
    Participant

Hyperbaric oxygen therapy typically is performed as an outpatient procedure and doesn’t require hospitalization. If you’re already hospitalized and require hyperbaric oxygen therapy, you’ll remain in the hospital for therapy. Find oxygen therapy facial.
    better aging

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert