MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Participants Needed for MDS Advisory Board

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Participants Needed for MDS Advisory Board

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ashley Moncrief

Here at the MDS Foundation, we want your voice to be heard.

We are currently looking for MDS patients to participate on a MDS Advisory Board.

If you or someone you know fits the following criteria and would like to participate, please contact our Senior Project Manager for the Patient Community Janice Butchko at jbutchko@mds-foundation.org.

Thank you for your consideration!

Participation Criteria:

In order to participate in the advisory board, you must be a MDS patient who meets one of the following criteria:

Patients diagnosed with lower risk MDS who have been symptomatic for at least one year. Patients must be or have been transfusion dependent, defined as receiving at least one transfusion per month.

Patients may have been treated with one of the following: Procrit, Aranesp, Epoetin alfa, Darbepoetin, or luspatercept.

Peggy Grubbs
    Participant

I meet the criteria and am transfusion dependent.

Ashley Moncrief

Hi Peggy,

I hope this finds you well. I just wanted to reach back out to let you know that the advisory board I wrote about filled up quickly. I would like to keep you on our list for future opportunities if that’s ok.

Ashley

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert