MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Quick update from Buffalo

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Quick update from Buffalo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Carrie

Dad’s hospice is wonderful. He’s resting very well but still wide awake for most of his visitors. He says “We’re going to get kicked out of hospice for making too much noise.” smile

His doctor told us today that he will start to sleep a lot more and that he won’t be in any pain. His breathing is changing a little but he’s still with us and talking/joking. It’s very bittersweet.

My mom read all of your responses to my posts and she said that she appreciates how supportive you are of me. She also said that all of the comments help her, too.

Thank you, dear friends.

I’ll write more when I get a chance. I’m running on about 5 hours of sleep and I need to get back to the hospice.

Love,
    Carrie

sarah

Carrie, so glad to hear from you. Cherish each day.Keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.
    Take care,
    Sarah

Sandy L

Hi Carrie
    So nice to hear from you at this time. Stay strong and I am so glad that you are getting quality time and I hope it continues.

Marsha

Carrie,

Glad you are able to get some quality time with your Dad, prayers continue for you and your family to get thru this difficult time.

God Bless, Marsha

Terri

Carrie you have such strength, hang in there and my prayers continue

Sandy M

Carrie,
    your dad is a very lucky man to have a daughter like you, I’ve read some of your posts, and the love and closeness you share just shines through…. keep making thoes GREAT memories smile

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert