MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Swelling of ankles and feet

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Swelling of ankles and feet

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    cerbysam
    Participant

Lately my ankles and feet swell each day. Has anyone had this happen to them. I am a low intermediate risk MDS patient

Lucena Nicolas
    Participant

I too have had swelling joints like hip,knees, fingers, and shoulders. Along with legs, ankles, legs, and arms. Sometimes it last for a day or two. Other times a few weeks. Pain level is between 4 to 10

cerbysam
    Participant

Mine went away as soon as the weather got cooler so not sure it had anything to do with MDS. Never had any pain.

Joe Catalano
    Participant

Diagnosed June 21, 2021 with low risk. Been on watch and wait and yes occasionally my feet and legs get very mild swelling. Could list a day could last a week hasn’t interfered with anything though thank God

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert