MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Terri/Bob

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Terri/Bob

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kathryn

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you guys and I hope that this round of Vidaza goes well.

Take care,

Kathryn

Terri

Thank you, He had good counts this AM – HGB 11.3, reds normal plts 77 and the whites norm at 10 but higher then we like.

Shots were ok but by the end of the round Bob ususally starts getting tired.
    Thank you for the support.

concern

Good for you. Always praying for Bob

Concern

Terri

Thank you, Concern It is always good to hear from you. How are you doing, I think of you a lot. In fact Bob was just talking about you this AM remembering your Generosity with the vitamins.

Terri

Bob had his second dose of the Vidaza yesterday he has the weekend off and then all week coming up. His counts were good at the start, 11.3 on the hgb we were thrilled with that and the plts being up to 77. He is feeling tired today which is naturally but none of this seems to bother his apetite.
    I can’t remember who told me about the Arnica Gel for the brusing but Thank you it is helping.
    They did a bmp Blood test as usually at the onstart of the Vidaza to check the liver and kidneys. They were always concerned as Bobs creatinine was a little on the high side (Kidney stuff) Anyhow the Nuturitionist has him on a supplement besides all the water he drinks. and he is now always in a normal level so we are greatful for that

Sorry For Rambling so but I find this is my only place really that I can just pour my heart out. Even though Bob is Maintainign so well I still
    WORRY SO MUCH. I get afraid as this disease seems to be able to take a turn for the worst at any time.

concern

I am glad Bob is ok, Terri. Dont worry about your rambling. We’re all there for you.

Concern.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert