MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Lolam

Thanks so much for all your help and encouragement that I have appreciated over these months.

We leave tomorrow for our vacation “Summer in Seattle” It will be one of those Wish-you-were-here kind of experiences I am sure…. Bob gets to take off work for mos. and ride his bike on the bike trails…it will be fun for him too I am sure….

My sister donor flies in On Tues. for the prelims and I guess then we are on our way to countdown…

http://www.caringbridge.org has a site in my name for updates..

I am hoping that this summer will find you having good health as you fight MDS. It is an awesome fight to be sure, but I hope you have many victories as you and your medical team and this group all help each other.

Bye for now,
    Lola

sarah

Best wishes to you Lola, will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
    Take care,
    Sarah

Jimbob

lola,
    Does this mean that you will be able to visit with Bill and Mary? I do believe he just had his SCT there.
    We will be praying for a fast and full recovery. Keep in touch and send us the full caringbridge address.
    Jim

gemloyear

lola, Best wishes for an excellant outcome for you. will be looking for nothing but good reports from you. With your attitude it will be

successful. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.Ellie

Terri

Lolo you will be in our thoughts and prayers. Will keep checking your site for updates.
    God Bless

Suzanne

wishing you all the best and total success!

patti

Best wishes! Take good care while you’re there. Oh, it rains in Seattle, you know? Ah! Spokane weather is much nicer!

Good thoughts and prayers,

patti

Kathy G

Good luck Lola, I just got home from Seattle today – we did an Alaska cruise. Seattle is a neat town.
    I will be praying that all goes well with you and your sister.

Kathy

Lolam
    Kathryn

Best wishes to you Lola. I will definitely check in to your Caringbridge site to see how well things are going!

You’re in my prayers.

(((HUGS))) to you,

Kathryn

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert