MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

The good news is over…

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board The good news is over…

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    geebeebee

Carrie, I’m so sorry to hear the news. Take comfort in the fact that he will be very comfortable and surrounded by family and friends.

My thoughts and prayers are with you,

Greg

VIOLA

Carrie!My prayers are with you and the family
    I am so sorry to hear this sad news.

kerrylai

Carrie :
    I am very so sorry. I know it is very very hard but you have done your best. May Lord confort your heart and your family

Sandy M

Carie,
    My heart is acheing for you and your family, sounds like the hospice is in a serene and beautiful location, that’s why my Joe moved us from a city to a house by the lake so he could pass in a beautiful, peaceful atmosphere, please take to heart in this sad time that your dad will no longer be riding the roller coaster from hell,
    I will pray for you and your family

Carrie

Thank you all for your kinds words. I’m leaving work shortly and trying to get on a stand-by flight instead of the late, late one that I’m currently on.

Love,
    Carrie

Carrie,
    you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers…
    if there is anything that I can do for you here please let me know…
    di

mommachkate

Carrie,
    My heart aches for you and for your Dad. I know the pain you have to go through. I wish you and your family strength and peace to be able to bear it. My thoughts are with you; Kate

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert