MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

To Neil

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    mommachkate

Hi Neil, My deepest simpathy upon hearing of your Mother passing.You are such a strong person, I hope your numbers will stay good.Thank you again for all your help. Best wishes Kate

geebeebee

I’m sorry to hear about your loss, Neil. It sounds like your Mother had a good, long life.

Greg

sarah

Sorry to hear of your loss Neil.
    Sarah

gemloyear

Neil, I was sorry to hear of your mother’s passing. We pray that she is now at peace. She did her work well in raising such a good and caring son . Our thoughts are with you. Thank you for all the help you have been to us, you were a God send to us when we first came to this forum. Ellie & Glen

April

Neil ~ I’m so sorry to hear about your mom. My prayers are with you and your family.

alexandra7
    Participant

Neil I’m so sorry to hear about your loss and even more terrible is because I was the one to ask about her (assuming that she was still among us). Anyway I’m trying to say that we are all next to you , thinking of you , praying for you and your family . You have always been next to us when it got hard , always ansewring our posts and now it is our turn to try and support you with a few words. I hope your tests will show emprovement . Alexa

Naomi

Neil:
    Sorry to hear about your mother.
    Prayers are with you and your family at this time of sorrow.
    Thanks for your concern and help to all of us on the forum.
    Naomi

shirlsgirl

Neil,I’m so sorry to hear about your mom. I hope you are okay.
    Thinking of you, Jody and Mom (Shirley)

eve

dear neil

so sorry i didn’t send my condolences sooner – i completely missed the post about your mom

may all the loving memories you have of her live within your heart forever –

eve

Carrie

Neil,

I’m sorry to hear about your mom’s passing. I hope it was comfortable and peaceful.

Bec

Dear Neil,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Mom’s are so special.

Bec

KATHY1

Neil,
    So sorry to hear about your mom. Malignancy of the bone marrow? Is that a tumor? You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Kathy

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert