MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Transplant Diary

Home forums Patient Message Board Transplant Diary

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 32 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Rose eden Guanzon 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Amy Clark
    Participant

Rose, I was relieved to hear from you on the GVHD thread and now this one, albeit sad he is having trouble on a daily basis from GVHD at this point. Thanks for updating all of us. We really do want to hear and will keep praying for a good outcome from this point on and relief from the GVHD. I had read too that the chimerism reports after a HSCT can fluctuate for awhile and was surprised to find that out. Hopefully day 180 will bring better news. God bless you, Amy

Pat Lawson
    Participant

Rose, I’m so glad to see you updating your diary. I pray for strength for both of you. Have you and your husband returned home yet or are you still staying close to the hospital?

Rose eden Guanzon
    Participant

So we are on day +160 and they did another chimerism test today. We will know in 2 weeks how the transplant is going. They also tapered the prednisone from 60 to 30 today. His counts are great and we have actually taken a train to NYC to just visit and walk around. I thank you for the prayers and encouragement.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert