MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Two Years Today

Home forums Patient Message Board Two Years Today

This topic contains 18 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  concern 14 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hello My Friend,
    Please accept a great {{{{BIG HUG}}}} from the Dad of a ‘lil MDS’er, and pass that HUG along to your Man! We Love you guy’s *wink*

Kathryn

Terri, I am so glad to see your post and that you & Bob are alright. I can only imagine how unnerving it must have been.

As always, you both are in my prayers.

Kathryn

Terri

This storm really through off everything We were lucky it past but Last night Bob had aches, pains and chills. IT scares me. He got his dose of Vidaza Thursday but they were close yesterday so three days without. I gave him tylenol last night and I thank God as he was feeling much better this AM even went out to breakfast and now out for another adventure. He Starts again this monday but that will only mean six doses as Next weekend is the holiday and they will be closed that Monday. I hope this does not throw him off to much with the counts, WIll have to check with the doctor to see what he thinks.

Just met another patient in our Doctors office dx 7 years ago, he is on vidaza and still gets tx often and has the Pump for the iron overload. I still thing it is the vitamins and supplements not making Bob tx dependent.
    Thank you all for your support and know my thoughts and prayers are with each and every one of you.

concern

Terri,

Praying for Bob as usual. I hope you all are fine after the storm.

Concern

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert