MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Update on my wife

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Update on my wife

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    ButchL
    Participant

Kelly had a pulmonary embolism this morning. I was assisting her to walk to the bathroom in the hospital. She passed out in my arms. We got her back to bed and they went to work.

The doctors said due to all the other complications, that she will pass away soon. They have made her comfortable and she is not in any pain. I am writing this from her bedside.

I have only been married to her since 1/21. We had so much to do.

Please say a little prayer for her and her 2 daughters tonight. Just spend everyday with the people you love and enjoy them.

Thanks for reading…..

Butch

Kathryn

Oh Butch, I am so very sorry. You all are in my thoughts & prayers.

Kathryn

Kathy G

Butch so sorry to hear this. I hope she is comfortable and not in pain. She is lucky to have you by her side. Prayers for you and her daughters.

Kathy

Suzanne

Butch, So sorry it turned out this way. Sure glad she has you!

Butch, Words do not help but that is all we have. Our prayers are with she, you and her daughters.

doreen

Butch. I am so very sorry. Please accept my prayers for you and your daughters that they may bring you some peace.

sarah

Butch, I am so very sorry to hear this. Will say a prayer for Kelly, yourself and her daughters.

DonUK

Butch, I am so so sorry.

Prayers are with you all.

ButchL
    Participant

She is still with me. Resting comfortably right now. Thanks for all the support. I’ll update later…….

Terri

Butch, Prayers are with you both, I am so sorry

Carrie

Butch,

I am so sorry. I hope that your wife finds gentle peace.

Carrie

gemloyear

Butch, I’m very sorry to hear about Kelly , will pray for her, you & the girls .
    Ellie

Marsha

Butch,

So sorry to hear about Kelly, God is with you and Kelly and her daughters and holding you in the palm of his hand as you go thru this process. Prayers are with you all

shirlsgirl

Oh Butch,

I’m so sorry. Praying for a miracle.

Thinking of you and her girls.

take care, jody

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert