MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

We lost the fight

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board We lost the fight

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Engel

Dear Ellie,
    My prayers are with you and your family. I lost my husband Kornel on Oct. 7, just two days after Glen, we also fought a difficult battle with infections and fever. God needed angels.
    Blessings, Gloria

husband dx Jan.06, MDS,RARS, turned to AML 05,06 died on Oct. 7, 06 after a hard fight.

Ellie, I am sorry to read about this. Hope you remain strong in this difficult period.

maueenh
    Participant

Ellie,

I’m so sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my prayers.

Maureen

bety

Dear Ellie,
    I was devastated to hear about your great loss due to an infected blood transfusion. I did not respond sooner because I could not properly express my feelings. Our prayers are with you and yours. bety

Kathy7964

Elle,

You and your family are in my prayers. Thank you for sharing this information.

Kathy

Carrie

Ellie,

My heart breaks for you. I’m so sorry…

Love,
    Carrie

shirlsgirl

Hi Ellie,

Will the CDC will update you with any more info on the infected blood that Glen rec’d?

Please take good care,

Jody

franm

Dear Ellie:

May God be with you and your Family. Jim and I pray for you.

Fran

kristyk

Dear Ellie
    I am sad to hear of your loss. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family
    Kristy

SandyB

Dear Ellie:

Mike and I were very saddened to hear of Glen’s passing. Please know that we will continue to pray for you and your family.

Regards,
    SandyB

Ani

I could not believe the words I read, I am heartbroken for you. May the Lord give you peace and understanding. Be secure in the knowledge that you gave your best to this fight and hopefully others will benefit from your actions. What a rare event to cause such terrible consequences, I wonder if the blood donor ever had any symptoms.
    Love and prayers, Shalom
    Ani

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert