MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

We lost the fight

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board We lost the fight

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    sarah

Kate, I am saddened to hear of George’s passing. You are in my prayers.
    God Bless,
    Sarah

Donna

I’m so sorry for your loss Kate.

Donna

shirlsgirl

Oh no. Kate, I’m so sorry.

May you find comfort and strength in your memories of George.

Thinking of you and your family,

love, Jody and Shirley

B. Greene

Kate be so very glad that he didn’t suffer. You do have that to be so thankful for. I wish I could tell you something to make it better but so far I am still struggling with the why’s of it all. I hope you have family close; that has been my salvation. Know that you can call on me at any time in any way I might help. We are so thinking of you. Love Barbra

Jimbob

Kate,
    I too am so sorry for your loss. I wish we could actually be with you to help support you but know that we are with you in spirit.
    Jim

PAG2005

Kate,

I’m so sorry to hear the news of George. I’m glad he didn’t suffer. I will be praying for you and your family. Hugs.. Pat

CMH64

Kate, I am thinking of you. I am so sorry for your loss. You and George fought with all you had. You have been a marvelous caregiver, Kate! Take comfort in knowing that you both did all that you could do. George was so lucky to have you at his side. Please let us know how you are doing and if there is anything that we can do to help. Cathy

gemloyear

Kate, I’m so sorry to hear of george’s passing.May he rest in peace.God Bless you and your family. Ellie

Ani

Kate,

What else can I say but I am so sorry and will keep you in my prayers.
    Be at peace and hold the good memories.
    Ani

al’s wife
    Participant

Kate: I’m so sorry for your loss. May God hold you in his arms and comfort you. You will be in my prayers.

Lynn

LRG

Oh Kate,
    I am so sorry to hear about George. Please know that we are all thinking about you and praying for you. Please take care of yourself through this difficult time and the road ahead of you.

Lori

ButchL
    Participant

So sorry to hear. You and your family are in my prayers.

Butch

concern

Dear Kate,

I am so sorry for you. My prayers are with you and your family.

Concern

txnmomma

Kate, I am very sorry for your loss!! It really brings into reality this disease. frown
    I hope you find strength in the days ahead to go on.*hugs*

Neil

Dear Kate.
    Was very sorry to learn about George. Both of you will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert