MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

We lost the fight

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board We lost the fight

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    KP2112

Kate,

My sympathies and thoughts are with you in this difficult time. Search for peace and comfort in your heart and feel and remember the memories of George.

Kind Regards,
    Karen P.

mommachkate

Hi All, Thank to everybody for the caring, conforting words.So hard to get through every minute of the day. I never new this kind of pain .It is hard to think , or eat, or sleep.You all, who saddened enough, because of your or your loved one sickness, I apologize. I don,t want to sadden you more with my sorrow, but I need to tell about it. Thank you all for listening. Kate

Kathryn

Hey Kate, I have been thinking about you so much. I can only imagine what you are feeling and my heart aches for you. Expressing your feelings is part of the healing process and we are here for you.

Take care.

w/ hugs & best wishes,

Kathryn

Naomi

Dearest Kate:
    I am saddened by the passing of George. I have been gone for awhile and just found out. Take comfort in your good times and know that he is in a much better place with no more suffering.
    You are in my prayers
    Naomi

mamakayz

Kate,

On behalf of my wife Nadine and myself, please accept our condolences in this time of sorrow.
    Our thoughts are with you.

God Bless,

Jonathan and Nadine Kay

DonUK

Kate – you don’t need to apologise for anything. You have both been extremly brave and have passed on a wealth of knowledge to the rest of us.
    Our prayers are with you.

LisainOk

{{{{{Kate}}}}}
    I’ve been gone and just read this frown I am so sorry for your loss. I’ll be praying for you.
    Many blessings~Lisa

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert