MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

We're back from maintenance, yay!

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board We're back from maintenance, yay!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Carrie

Here’s another update:
    Dad’s doing generally okay but he does have another form of pneumonia. They’re running some tests today.

As of 12:30 pm, dad’s breathing is deteriorating so they’re putting him on a bi-pap again. Mom’s visiting him now. They’re going to do another chest CT scan and may get a sample of fluid from his lungs tomorrow.

Love,
    Carrie

Sandy M

Carrie…
    Keep hanging in there, my prayers are with you and your family, I’ve been following your post’s and… your a terrific daughter smile

Carrie

Sandy,

Thank you! I followed your posts with Joe and I admire your courage and strength. This group is so great!

All,
    Dad was doing better last night. Respirations were better, fever was gone again, and they only had time on the bi-pap for a little while yesterday. They were supposed to put him on it during the night. He’s definitely tired and having a rough time but, again, nothing like a couple of weeks ago. He’s a brave man.

Love,
    Carrie

Kathryn

Hey Carrie,

I’m thinking of you guys & praying for better days. Keep reminding your dad of how much he is loved. That in itself can be so powerful!!

Take care & keep the faith, ((HUGS))

Kat.

Terri

Carrie, Always thinking about your dad and your family. I hope each day brings better news and he keeps getting stronger to fight this terrible disease.
    God Bless, I continue to pray for all

Ensnee

Carrie, I hope your dad continues to improve. I think about him, and all the other suffering people — Hans’ roomate today had to be put in a private room, having trouble breathing. It breaks my heart. Many, many hugs to you, your dad and your whole family.

love,
    Esme

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert