BECOME A MEMBER OF THE MDS FOUNDATION COMMUNITY
- GET ACCESS TO PATIENT ADVOCACY SERVICES AND SUPPORT THE MISSION OF IMPROVING THE LIVES OF PATIENTS WITH MYELODYSPLASTIC SYNDROMES.
This year nearly 90,000 people will be told they have MDS worldwide – 12,000 to 18,000 newly diagnosed MDS patients in the United States alone. The MDS Foundation, Inc. is working hard to support these patients and the loved ones who care for them.
We are asking for your membership support in our global efforts to change the outcomes of MDS.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU…
Benefits of Membership
- You are part of the solution to change MDS outcomes. Your membership fee helps support global physician and patient educational initiatives, drive research, and helps to empower patients with courage and hope.
- Updates on the status of our Global Centers of Excellence and their live patient and family forum events that allow for more rapid dissemination of new research and treatment developments.
- Information on the latest clinical trials to potentially share or participate in.
- Access to MDS awareness materials to share with family, friends and your primary care physician.
- Opportunities to participate in or host support group events with your friends and community.
- Receive an MDSF Membership Packet including printed educational resources, MDSF masks and wristbands.
2021 MDS Patient Membership Options – Click here to apply:
- $35 – Join the Community (Includes benefits listed above).
- $70 – Share Hope (Also includes a membership scholarship for a patient or caregiver in need).
- $250 – Change the Future of MDS (Also includes member names listed on the MDSF website).
- $500 – Create the Path Towards a Cure (In addition, 20% of your membership dues will be dedicated to MDS research).
2021 MDS Professional Membership Options – Click here to apply:
- $50 – Community Professional Membership (Includes discounted registration rates at MDSF meetings, discounted subscription rates to Leukemia Research, as well as access to MDSF resources for distribution to your patients).
- $250 – Change the Future of MDS Professional Membership (Includes discounted registration rates at MDSF meetings, discounted subscription rates to Leukemia Research, access to MDSF resources for distribution to your patients, as well as the opportunity to present at MDSF patient events in your region). In addition, $50 of your membership will help support a Professional outside of the United States that represents a CoE in financial need. Member names are listed on the MDSF website.
Together we are a Community Resource of Hope for those LIVING with MDS.
Founded in 1994, the MDS Foundation is the only not-for-profit global organization dedicated solely to improving outcomes for patients with MDS.
Over the last 20 years, the treatment and understanding of MDS has evolved in many ways. Once referred to as pre-leukemia, MDS is now recognized worldwide as a blood cancer. Originally, there were no official treatments for MDS. Today, there are 5 approved treatment options with many more in the development phase.
The MDS Foundation, Inc. is an international non-profit advocacy organization whose mission is to support and educate patients and healthcare providers with innovative research into the fields of MDS, Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) and related myeloid neoplasms in order to accelerate progress leading to the diagnosis, control and cure of these diseases