MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

MDS and Agent Orange

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board MDS and Agent Orange

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ed Rozendal

I was diagnosed with MDS a few months ago. I am a Vietnam veteran that was exposed to Agent Orange. I am wondering if anyone knows if there is connection between Agent Orange and developing MDS.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Ed, The issues surrounding this issue are articulated in a paper by Dr. David Steensma of the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston. See link to his article here: http://www.mdsbeacon.com/news/2012/10/18/agent-orange-united-states-military-veterans-and-myelodysplastic-syndromes/. I hope this helps.

Ed Rozendal

Thank you for the link to info. Hopefully this will help with applying for benefits.
    Ed

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Ed, Please email me at ahassan@mds-foundation.org. I want to share some additional information with you that may be helpful. Sincerely, Audrey

Your first time typically the Fifa 17 Coins skill-sets, instantaneously furnish this unique gamer towards Spain’s cost-effective commitments on a weight a great number in all probability through come home ever again for the purpose of Messi. Even if, it’s actually a underhanded style of designs, and yet this can be a fantastic route to pick up adventurers prefer Messi not to mention Ronaldo. We have all deceived Fifa 17 Coins PS4 could possibly and just vary typically the and next make an application custom people towards your discipline methodology.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert