MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Dad Passed Away Last Night

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Dad Passed Away Last Night

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Jan. 25, 2005 was dads 59th birthday. We took balloons and cupcakes. My 4 year old wanted to celebrate Grandpa’s birthday. The social worker to said to include the child if she wanted to be included. She said she wanted to take grandpa a ballon and cupcakes. He never opened his eyes. He just moaned. Yesterday my mother went to the hospital and told him the closing on the house in Florida was a final. And that everything was packed up and on its way home. Everything was okay. She left and came home. Two hours later the hospital called and said he had passed.

Two weeks to the day the doctor told us it would be 24-48 hrs. I miss him.

LisainOk

Oh I am so sorry:( Will keep ya’ll in my prayers.
    ~Lisa

Kathy G

So sorry – I know it will be a large void in your life. My thoughts are with you and your family.

geebeebee

I’m so sorry to hear this. We’ll all be thinking of you.

Greg

Andrea

So sorry to hear about your Dad. Our thoughts and prayers with you and your mom.

Andrea

eve

dear sad

so very sorry about your loss

eve

sarah

So sorry to hear of your loss. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. He is no longer suffering.
    Sarah

Terri

Sad I am so sorry for your loss, I know how hard it must be, please know we are all here for you anytime. My prayers are with you and your family.

Carrie

frown

I am so sad.

I’ll be thinking of you.

Carrie

Marsha

Sad,
    As with everyone else I am sorry to hear about your father’s passing, he will always be with you. My prayers of peace are for the rest of your family.

Jimbob

So sorry about the loss of your father. Know that he is a a much betterr place and without pain. gather up good thoughts about him to keep him with you in spirit. Jim

Donna

Dear Sad,
    I’m sure you will miss him terribly. He is free from his pain now and no longer suffering.
    We will all be thinking of you and keeping you in our prayers.

Donna

alexandra7
    Participant

I am very sorry for your loss . Your father is up there among angels and he will watch you and take care of you .I know you are sad and hurt but the forum is here next to u . So any time you feel like talking we are ready to listen . God be with you and your family . Alexa

PAG2005

I’m very sorry about your dad. My prayers are with you and your family. Pat

Joannie

I am just so sorry for your loss! Words cannot express how we feel. It never gets any easier hearing of someone losing the battle. My thoughts and prayers will be with you. My dad passed a year ago January 26. I know some of your pain. Joan

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert