MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Good Report

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Good Report

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Terri

We saw the doctor Yesterday, and Overall he thinks Bob is doing well. His spleen is still down. Plts are holding Mid to high 40’s. Whites are ok, HGB he did need one tx beginning of the month after he finished the Vidaza. He had been off Vidaza since the August hospital stay when he had some bleeding in the stomach that is ok now.
    Bob is on his week of vidaza this week. Dr thinks so far this is the drug for him and it is keeping him maintained.

I still get scared and pray every day that the disease stays in check. It can turn so quickly.
    Still doing the Vitamins etc however we have cut down on some. Basically sticking to the ones that boost the Immune system.

Happy Holidays to All. Going to spend the day with the three grandsons, 2 year old and 3 month old twins.

My prayers continue for all

patti

Terri,

This is great news! I am so glad to hear Bob is doing better. It’s not hard to worry isn’t it? But try. I’m right there with you, but I keep telling myself to cast all my care on the Lord.

Have a Merry Christmas and enjoy those grandkids! Kids make christmas so much fun.

Patti

KWJ

Good news Terri. I hope he continues to hold his own against this disease. Have a Merry Christmas with those grandbabies!

Kids are so much fun at this time for year!

Suzanne

Terry, I am so glad to hear your good news. Enjoy your holidays and I hope 2007 is a good one for Bob. Some of us old timers in this disease have to hang around to encourage trhose new to it!

Suzanne

PS. My news too is good. My routine end of the year BMB shows I am still in remission for both MDS and AML-So I will happily celebrate going into my 4th year of complete remission!

Zoe

Wow! Good news on two fronts! Congrats Suzanne and wonderful news for you and Bob, Terri. Here’s hoping the good news streak continues…I get the results from my latest BMB today.

Zoe

Terri

Suzanne, Congratulations, I am so happy to hear you are doing so well, I feel you are our ray of Light, happy Holidays

Zoe I hope your results are great
    Enjoy The Holidays.
    God Bless all

lynette

Terri and Suzanne,
    I am so happy for both of you!! It gives us hope!
    Lynette

shirlsgirl

Hi Terri, That’s wonderful! Mom and I are so thrilled for you and Bob. Hope you had a fun day with your grandsons. Merry Christmas!

Yay Suzanne! We’re so happy that your good news continues. Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season!

shirlsgirl

Hey Zoe,

I’m crossing my fingers! Hoping the good news continues for you too.

Best wishes,

Jody

eve

always glad to hear good news – wishing we get more of it

happy new year to all

eve

gemloyear

Terri, It’s wonderful to hear your good news for Bob. I would say he must have a fine Dr. and a great caretaker. Have a happy holiday with your family, these are precious times to cherish.
    Take care, Ellie

Jack_dup1

Terri,
    Thanks for sharing the good news, you and Bob are always in our prayers.
    Jack

SandyB

Such Great News! We wish the best for continued strides. Have a Great Holiday. You will be in our prayers.

Mike & Sandy

Caroline

Terri,

I am happy to hear that the doctor is pleased with Bob.
    Have a wonderful Christmas with your little guys.

Suzanne,

You are an inspiration. I wish for many more healthy years for you.

Zoe,

My prayers are with you. Good Luck.

Merry Christmas,

Caroline

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert