MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Greg's Mom

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Greg's Mom

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    geebeebee

The end has come. Greg’s mom passed away around 5:30 this evening. She was comfortable and in no pain for the first time in many months. We all knew it was coming but it doesn’t make it any easier.

Greg has told all of you what an extraordinary woman his mom was but I’m sure some of you think that he would say that because he is her son. As her daughter-in-law, I can tell you that he did not exaggerate at all. She was a beautiful person inside and out. I was very fortunate to have her in my life – I know a lot of people can’t say that about their in-laws but I certainly can about mine. I am a very lucky person. She raised a wonderful son and daughter, has a son-in-law and daughter-in-law who both think the world of her and three grandchildren who adore her and she adores right back.

Thank you all for all of the support that you have given Greg over the past few months – your thoughts and prayers have been greatly appreciated.

Greg’s wife – Jennifer

ButchL
    Participant

So sorry to hear….My thoughts and prayers are with Greg, you and your families.

I am glad she was comfortable.

God bless…..

Butch

Terri

So sorry, peace be with the family,
    Continued prayers for all of you.

sarah

So very sorry. Our prayers and thoughts are with your family.

Kathryn

Jennifer & Greg, thank you for letting us know. I am so sorry for your loss.

Sending you my prayers & best wishes for strength & peace,

Kathryn

Dave_dup1

I am sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers.

Sue

CMH64

Greg and Jennifer,

May peace be with you and the entire family. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Cathy

KATHY1

I am so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you all. May you find the strength to get through this very difficult time.

Kathy

Carrie

I’m so sorry to hear about Greg’s mom. I’ll be thinking of you all.

Carrie

mommachkate

Hi Jennifer, Greg,
    My heart goes out for you and your family, I feel your pain.The most important is that She is not suffering anymore.Jennifer you should be proud of yourself, and Greg and his Family are lucky people to have You.Wishing All of you piece and strengh, my thoughts are with you:Kate

Cherbear

I am so very sorry for your loss – Prayers and peace to all.
    Cheryl

Donna

I’m relieved for all of you her passing was free from pain and peaceful. My deepest sympathies to all of you. May you find peace and comfort in knowing she is now free from her suffering.

Donna

KP2112

Greg and Jennifer,

I am very sorry to hear about you loss. I hope you will have the strength to get along during this difficult time. One day MDS will be gone and no other families will have to go through this.

Warm regards,
    Karen

April

Please let Greg know that my prayers are with him and you and your family.

Jack_dup1

I am so sorry for the loss to your family, it sounds like you were all better for having each other in your lives.
    Jack

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert