MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    txnmomma

smile I just wanted to wish all the mothers out there a very Happy Mother’s Day!! smile

Marsha

Thank you and same to you

Marsha

gemloyear

Hi Wendy, HAPPY MOTHER”S DAY to you also. thank you. And thank you for the reply to my post re. blood clots, I need to sort it all out.
    Ellie

shirlsgirl

Thanks Wendy!! Happy Mother’s Day!

mommachkate

Thanks Wendy, happy Mothers Day to you too, and to all the mothers on the forum. Kate

PaigeS

Thanks and the same to you!

We met my mom and MIL at a restaurant about half-way between our homes (60 miles) My dad didn’t come with her. He was too busy working on his garden and around the house. I guess that’s good news. He had a platelet transfusion last week. It’s amazing what they can do for him!

I hope everyone is having a restful and fun day with their families!

Terri

A little late but Hope all had a grand day

eve

mother’s day was like a breath of fresh air –
    everyone put all their troubles aside for a few hours and enjoyed all the kids running around and plenty of good and fattening food

eve

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert