MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Light the Night

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Light the Night

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Laural

If anyone is wanting to send some dollars to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, I am starting to fundraise for this year’s Light the Night Walk in the Dayton, Ohio area. You can donate at http://www.active.com/donate/ltnCincin/2393_LAlwaysLTN I head up the Always Friends team. I have also been selected to be the Honored Hero for the evening. I will celebrate my 45th birthday the night of the Walk and 22 years of survival. I finished up a successful course of treatment with clofarabine recently for secondary MDS. Research dollars continue to be a lifeline for all of us with MDS. If you would like to see our team video, you can access it at http://www.animoto.com/play/VwPXcAh93mDaAbiH10nPBA If you are interested in starting your own team, you can get more info at the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society webpage. Thanks.
    Laura

Zoe

Laural,

I am doing the walk for the first time this year. A Friends and Family team also. I am hoping to do a 50/50 raffle starting next week. I am excited about doing this. I will be walking in Columbus. I won’t post my web site here, since you already have. But it is great to “meet” someone else walking.

Zoe

Terri

Our Team is already started our fundraising as well we are off to a good start in memory of my husband here locally in Florida

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert