MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Made it to first anniversary

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Made it to first anniversary

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Jimbob

Had my first anniversary if my SCT. Had CBC and BMAB done today. CBC and diff look good; should get results from BMAB in a couple of weeks. docs say all looks well and I should be able to start living a more normal life – if fatigue doesn’t make me sleep too much. Booked a cruise to Alaskainside passage mid June.
    Jim

mommachkate

Jim, So happy to hear the good news, I hope the rest of the testresult will be just as good. Best wishes and have a great trip.. Kate

Suzanne

Fantastic, congratulations. Have done that cruise. It will be a wonderful way to celebrate!

sarah

Jim, Congratulations, how very blessed you are.

Kathy G

Congratulations Jim,

Which ship and date are you sailing? I’m sailing on Infinity Jun 19. I love Alaska – it’s the most peaceful place I’ve ever been. Glad to hear you have the opportunity to travel. Enjoy!

Kathy

Marsha

Jim

Congratulations on your good news. What a neat way to celebrate your new life. Keep it up

Carrie

Happy first birthday of your new life. Isn’t it great?!

Carrie

Terri

Happy Anniversary, MAY THERE BE MANY MORE. Great news Jimbob,

geebeebee

Great news Jim! Have a great time.

Greg

shirlsgirl

Happy Anniversary Jim!! Have a fabulous time on your cruise, you deserve it. laugh

Jody

Indiana Jack

Jim,
    I’m delighted for you . . . wonderful news. We did
    that cruise five years ago, shortly after my lymph node dissection. It’s the only cruise I’ve ever taken and I enjoyed it thoroughly. The scenery was wonderful, especially for a midwesterner.

IN Jack

KATHY1

Good for you Jim. It’s nice to hear some good news. Have a great time on your cruise. Gotta keep living.

Kathy

gemloyear

Jim, What good news !!! You are the sucess story, wish there were more .have a wonderful trip.

Ellie

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert