MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Mom is not responsive

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Mom is not responsive

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    April

It has been a very long weekend. Mom had her “rally” for about 3 days (Thurs, Friday, Sat Morning). We put her to bed around noon on Saturday because she was tired and she hasn’t been up or awake since. Her bp & stats have been normal up until today. They are sending oxygen today to help with her breathing because her oxygen level is down from 91 to 83. She lost controll of her bladder yesterday morning and her breathing has been very hard and short, if that makes any sense. The one thing that I’m thankful for is the fact that she looks peaceful. Please pray that her passing is soon so that we know that she is in total peace and in no more pain.

Terri

Continued prayers

KATHY1

April, May your mother-in-law soon be at peace and may the rest of the family also find peace. My prayers are with all of you.

Kathy

Carrie

April,

I hope your mom and your family find peace very soon.

Carrie

LisainOk

{{{{April}}}}
    So sorry honey. I’m keeping her in my prayers.

Blessings~Lisa

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert