MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

momofmdschild

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board momofmdschild

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    karenkay

Welcome to the forum. I hope that you find comfort here in sharing your story and I pray your little guy can be at home for Christmas. I am fairly new to the world of MDS and certainly not as knowledgable as others on this forum, I have learned a lot here. But more than that, may you find support in knowing that there are so many of us that care about what you going through.
    Best of everything to you and your family, especially your son.
    God bless,
    karenk

CarolineG

Dana,

All the best to you and your little boy. It is a frightening thing when our little ones get sick and we are helpless to make them better. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Blessings,
    Caroline

Jimbob

Dana,
    I was so saddened to hear about your little guy and will pray for his recovery. He is at one of the best hospitals he could be at. GVHD may sound pretty bad but a little of it is actually a good thing. It shows that the donor cells are taking over. We are all pulling for him.
    Jim

gemloyear

Dana, We are praying that your son recovers from his infection and can go home for the holidays. Lots of hugs for your boy. Happy Holidays to your family.
    Ellie & GLen

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert