MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Thank You

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Thank You

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    geebeebee

I just wanted to thank everyone for the kind and uplifting words on the board and in e-mails after my Mom passed away last week. It is amazing the ties you feel with people whom you’ve never met in person.

Mom’s funeral was Monday, and it was very nice. My sister and I both said some words, and thankfully, were able to make it through them all OK. Even though we will miss Mom dearly, I do believe she is having a wonderful time now, with none of the worries and agonies that have plagued her for the last 10 months or so.

I now understand what Barbra, Kate, and others have said in that it’s hard to post a lot once you’ve lost the battle with this disease — it’s just difficult. I’m still pulling hard for you guys to defeat this.

I will still be a regular reader, and hopefully will see this board shut down when the cure is found, and there won’t be a need for it!

God bless all of you, and keep up the fight.

Greg

Terri

Greg my heart goes out to you and in time i hope it gets easier.
    Peace

kristyk

Greg. I am thinking of you and your family… and your Mom…( aren’t Moms just the best ) peace to you all and good luck. Kristy

andrzej g.

I wish, Greg, I could live up a dream, live to see people asked what’s wrong with them and answered – oh, nothing special, just MDS (or whatever cancerous cells proliferation) – my doc will get rid of it within a couple of months…

Carrie

I’m dreaming, too…

Greg, I hope your family finds peace soon.

Love,
    Carrie

shirlsgirl

Dear Greg,

Just thinking of you and your family….my heart goes out to you. I hope in time that it will get easier.

Take care,

Jody

Kathryn

Greg, I’m thinking of you and hoping that you will find comfort in your memories.

Best wishes,

Kathryn

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert