MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

The MDS News

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board The MDS News

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Neil

Received a copy of the Spring 2005 MDS News a day ot two ago. It contains an outstanding Article. “So You Have MDS…What Now” by Bill Bryant MD.
    It is an outstanding piece that should be read by every new patient and caregiver. It contains a large amount of information that we all need to know.
    Dr Bryant was diagnosed with Refractory Anemia in January 1998.
    For those who do not have a copy you can find it by going to the homepage for this site ( not The Forum homepage). Click on “The Editors Desk” then click on “Newsletter”. It is the first newsletter —Spring 2005

Sheryl Ann

Neil,

Thanks for letting us know about the Newsletter and where to find it. It is a great article!

Sheryl

sarah

Great article, thanks Neil!

Josie

Great artical I copied and will take it to my Mom’s general Dr. I want to get a refferal to Dr Peter Green at Stanford. I don’t believe the hemotologiest she has now is as good as he thinks he is.
    Thanks Josie

shirlsgirl

Thanks Neil! smile

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert