MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Vertex and CRSPR just had a treatment for sickle cell anemia, approved by the FD

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Vertex and CRSPR just had a treatment for sickle cell anemia, approved by the FD

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Joe Catalano
    Participant

Vertex and CRSPR recently had a treatment for circle cell approved by FDA. seems to have a lot to do with fixing genes. I’ve inquired whether it can be applied or made to apply to MDS, but cannot find anyone to respond. Has anyone else looked into this?. let’s all look into it and help each other perhaps

Ashley Moncrief

Hi Joe,

Someone just sent me a question on this; what a coincidence.

I’ve reached out to a few people in the MDS medical community to help me find some more information. I’ll let everyone know soon!

Ashley

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert