MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

ATG Treatment

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board ATG Treatment

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    covergirl

Again, thanks to all for your support. I am back at work, although I have an appt with the HEMO today. Will probably get a tx this week, but its all good.

Monica -Welcome to the Forum. You will find lots of good information here as well as support from some wonderful caring folks. Check it as often as you can. See Neils comments above regarding info on ATG therapy.

JohninGR – For once I agree with a doctor’s conservative approach. Thought I was selfish for not wanting to jump right into BMT. It is a very serious option not to be taken lightly.

Neil – As always you provide great info as well as insight. As my drs. believe I will eventually have BMT which will involve rabbit ATG, they do not want me to have that now.

Taking One day at a time,
    –cheryl

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert