MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

.::BILLY::.

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board .::BILLY::.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello All,
    I hope this update finds you all well. As usuall, I think of every one of you each day, but most of all when our “SURVIVOR” blows away yet another “statistic”. Billy turns 14 today (776 days after his BMT), and was Honored last evening by being accepted into the National Junior Honor Society. 1,303 days after being dxd with bone cancer he is full of LIFE with hope’s and aspirations. Read all about it HERE! . Thank you ALL for your continued Support, Thought’s, and Prayers.

Billy’s Dad {Bill}

Terri

So glad to Hear that Billy continues to do so well. Prayers continue
    God Bless

CarolineG

Bill,

You must be so proud that you are busting your buttons. Billy looks very healthy and proud in his picture. I hope that you send many more posts over the years telling us how Billy is successfully beating the odds.

Billy,

CONGRATULATIONS on being accepted into the National Junior Honor Society. Not only have you been successful with the biggest battle of your life, you have also provided inspiration to us all….kids and adults alike…. by being such a well rounded and energetic young man. Keep up the good work !!!

Also Billy,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY HAPPY RETURNS !!!!

Blessings,
    Caroline

patti

Bill,

It is so exciting to see news like this. Congratulations to Billy for two major accomplishments! Life is all the more sweeter after you’ve almost lost it and I’m sure he sees everyday differently now.

God Bless!

Patti

JAGGYONE

Bill,

Happy 14th birthday to your son and what a special one this must have been! I believe that Billy is destined for miraculous things in his lifetime. I wish him good health, great adventures and happy times always.

Congratulations to his donor’s family on the birth of their new baby.

It seems like wonderful things are happening all around you now.

You made me smile this morning.

Judy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert