MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

.::Billy::..

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board .::Billy::..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello All,
    I hope this update finds you well. Just a quick note to All. Today is the 540th day since Billy received his “gift of Life”. Today also ends the 3rd week of Billy’s return to “real School”. Billy has resumed his “advanced Studies” as an 8th grader in Middle School. Thank you ALL for your continued Support, Thought’s, and Prayer’s; we appreciate each and every one of you.

Billy’s Dad
    Visit Billy’s Page!

Kathryn

Oh, that is so wonderful!!!! I am so happy for all of you, particularly Billy! laugh

With best wishes for many excellent adventures and an incredible life,

Kat.

Sandy L

That is wonderful to hear. He has so much to look forward to. It is bad enough to read about all the adults going thru this disease but children should be spared. Give him kisses and hugs from me.

Suzanne

Fantastic news and we can always use every bit of that there is out there.

Terri

It is always wonderful to hear such good news.
    I am so glad you posted I think of Billy often and thank you for remembering us.

sarah

Wonderful!

Sandy M

YEAH !!!!!
    sounds as if you’ll all be leading a full and wonderful life…great news smile

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert