MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Billy's Donor!

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Billy's Donor!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello All,
    It is with the Best feeling one could imagine, that I invite ALL of you to read about our meeting Billy’s bone marrow Donor! Yes, it has been over a year, and we met George, Billy’s Life Saver.
    CLICK HERE!
    and have your tissue’s handy!! Thank you ALL for your continued Support, Thought’s,and Prayer’s.

Bill

KATHY1

Billy seems like a remarkable child. So happy to hear he’s doing well. What an exciting weekend you all had. George also seems like a remarkable person. Wishing you all continued success in this journey.

Kathy

Jimbob

Bill,
    Glad that Billy is doing so well. His pages are on my favorites and I check on him as often as I do my own email. What an inspiration he and your family are for all of us.
    Jim

Suzanne

What a wonderful story. It must be totaly unique to know that you have part of smeone else in your body.I love the picture of the two of them. A happy and long future to Billy!

April

That was a great story! It gave me goosebumps. For someone to take the time and do this for you is just amazing!!! And they do look a lot a like!!!

Kathryn

Wow, what a wonderful man that George is and what a special boy Billy is! Truly inspirational!

Bill, I have experienced only a teeny-tiny portion of what you have w/ having a child w/ medical needs. I can only imagine what your journey has been like to this point. Parents like yourself are truly amazing.

You both are in my thoughts and prayers. May your journey only continue to brighten and your lives be filled w/ love, peace & awesome adventures! smile

Kathryn

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert