MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Birthday

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Marsha

To all my friends and new members,

Today is my Birthday, last year at this time I was in the hospital wondering if I would see the New Year or another birthday. Lo and behold look at me now. For those of you who are struggling through the treatment of MDS, and for those going through a SCT/BMT, there is hope and there is light at the end of that long dark tunnel. For those of you who have lost someone to this dreaded disease, you are not forgotten, and I wish you Peace, Love and Strength to carry on.

God Bless, Marsha

CMH64

Happy Birthday Marsha! We wish you the very best of everything as you continue to be a inspiration to all of us! Cathy

frank
    Participant

Happy Birthday… just like you, i always asked myself the same question, another year again, just put hope in there, and fight ofr it. Happy new yrar…

Frank

Jerry

Happy Birthday Marsh and MANY more!!

Jerry

Jerry

A finger slip Marsha ..sorry !

Jerry

gemloyear

Marsha, Happy Birthday, It’s just wonderful that you are doing so great. I wish you continued good health and happiness in the coming year.
    Ellie & Glen

shirlsgirl

Happy Birthday Marsha! Wishing you all the best and many, many more Happy Birthday’s to come.

Cheers!

Jody

Jack_dup1

Happy Birthday Marsha,
    I remember when you first logged on, a lot has happened since then, you have come a long way. Congrads,
    Jack

Kathryn

HAPPY BIRTHDAY & HAPPY NEW YEAR, MARSHA!!!

May your new year be filled w/ love, peace & all your wishes come true!!! You go girl!!! smile

With love & good wishes,

Kathryn

sugarwhale

Happy Birthday, Marsha! Can you hear me singing? Birthdays are celebrations of Life. May yours be wonderful and may you have many, many more!
    ~~~ Janet

Jim

Happy Birthday Marsha-hope you have many more.

marylinda

A very happy birthday and a great New Year. Better things ahead for you and thank you for sharing your good news. It is uplifting to hear some positive things. This site is wonderful.
    God bless you,

Marylinda

riley

Happy birthday, Marsha! I hope 2006 brings you continued good health and many blessings!

Nicole

Suzanne

A late happy birthday wish!I was away from my computer to celebrate New Years with grandchildren and am just catching up on forum news. I am so glad yu are doing well and I know just how marvelous it is to look at each new day as a gift you might not have had! May you have many more!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert