MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Butch Ashley

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Butch Ashley

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    sdrake

I was just wondering how Butch’s step-daughter is getting along? Have I missed his posts, or haven’t we heard from him for awhile? I hope things are going well.

Shari

ButchL
    Participant

I’m here. She gets admitted on Friday. The transplant will take place on 3/14. She has an unrelated donor with a 10/10 match. I’m a little tense these days but we’ll all get through it.

She is getting anxious as it gets closer but wants to get it rolling.

chuckk333

We will be praying for her and for success in the transplant.

Chuck

Caroline

Butch,

Best wishes for much success with Ashley’s transplant.

Blessings,
    Caroline

willie

Will be thinking of her and her success on her new birthday. Willie

Zoe

The 10/10 match is a good thing. Wishing her the best.

Zoe

gemloyear

Butch, Ashley willbe in my thoughts and prayers.
    Take care, Ellie

Bkwits

Ashley is the same age as my granddaughter. These young, beautiful girls have so much life ahead of them. I certainly will be praying for Ashley.
    Barb

ButchL
    Participant

She has a page at http://www.carepages.com

Her page name is AshleyCarminati

You have to sign up but she is going to try and do daily logs. She has posted photos etc.

Thank you everyone!

SandyB

You both will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Mike and Sandy

Alice S
    Participant

Butch and Ashley, you are both in my prayers. Will keep tabs on your progress.

Take care.
    Alice

jga_socal

I visited Ashley’s carepage.
    Gad! That not right! She is too young to get AA. She looks like a model. I figure old guys like me have had a good run and that’s life. But 20 years old and beautiful? Not right! She has her whole life ahead. I’ll be praying for her too.
    Jim

ButchL
    Participant

The transplant took place yesterday. All went as planned. I’ll update as I know more……..

ButchL
    Participant

Just a quick update. Ashley is doing well. Her white count started showing yesterday. It was .14 and today .18 so the docs are pleased. She is working out like crazy there. Eating well. The only thing she is not liking so far is the food and she is losing her hair. Overall she is doing great!

Butch

Bkwits

Butch,
    Last night at bedtime, I was wondering how Ashley was doing. I’m so glad that you posted. God speed on her recovery.
    Barb

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert